Fruit Machine Refill Keys
A Refill Key or Fruit Machine Key is used by machine operators or users to refill fruit machines with coins or tokens without having the hassle of pulling the machine out and opening the machine up.
Refill Keys give you different information depending on which make machine you use the key on, this often includes:
- Hopper balance - The hopper holds the coins and the machine keeps track of the contents.
- Last win - The last win that was won on the machine.
- Last bank - The last bank collected from the machine.
- Volume - The volume levels, you can sometimes change these
- Refill the machine - If you want, you can also refill the machine with coins.
Some other machines allow other features, this depends on the manufacturer.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)